Colorado Region SCCA Forum Index Colorado Region SCCA
Visit the Colorado Region SCCA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How can we improve things and increase participation ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Colorado Region SCCA Forum Index -> Worker Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ftokev

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:42 pm    Post subject: How can we improve things and increase participation ? Reply with quote

Hello , IM guessing you all know who I am ...if not here is a small tidbit. Hi my name is Kevin Carter , I am currently a member of the CO region board of directors as well as the new Assistant RE , ive been a member of SCCA for 13 years now , and in those 13 years I believe I have missed a half dozen races within our division ..I work Emergency Services as well as..and no yelling or complaining ... with the Stewards on a safety basis.

Now with that said I have been asked by a few of the Higher powers to be at the National Office to try and help figure out how we can increase our volunteerism with in the club ....so I asking for input please.

And GO !

Kev C
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Colorado Region SCCA Forum Index -> Worker Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: