Colorado Region SCCA Forum Index Colorado Region SCCA
Visit the Colorado Region SCCA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Official Mid-States Majors Schedule Announcement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Colorado Region SCCA Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
paul jensen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:00 am    Post subject: Official Mid-States Majors Schedule Announcement Reply with quote

Here it is:
https://www.scca.com/articles/2008552-mid-states-conference-2018-u-s-majors-tour-schedule

We get our three majors in Colorado. Gateway is off the schedule, Yea!!
Iowa Speedway is on the schedule, Yea!! Heartland Park and Hallet remain again.
Once again all of our races are after the Mid Div races so most of those Midwestern guys will be qualified for the runoffs before our first event of the season.
With the Runoffs not until after Mid October maybe more folks will race into the second half of the season. As for me, I'm hoping to make several races outside of Colorado in addition to our three events.
There still has been no announcement of any Hoosier Super Tour events. Not sure if we can read anything into that or not, I guess time will tell.
I am sure there will be some sort of announcement before the end of the year about the Tour and any revisions to the Runoffs qualification criteria.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Colorado Region SCCA Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: