Joined: 13 Jul 2006
Location: Ft. Collins
|Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:52 pm Post subject: Stohr F1000 / FB
|Putting my Stohr F1000 up for sale, and advertising it a bit more extensively.
Safe to say this is the most extensively developed Stohr F1000 there is. I worked closely with Zebulon Motorsports and BRD to improve the car from Stohr OEM. Everything has been improved using CFD, FEA, and advice from a lot of experienced professionals in the F1000 community and elsewhere. As a result, this car is competitive and capable of winning anywhere the new owner wants to go, on all types of tracks.
Race winner and track record holder in the F1000 Pro Series. Third at 2012 and 4th at 2015 and 2017 SCCA Runoffs.
Car is 830# with no driver, no fuel, ready to race.
Track Records: Sears Point, High Plains Raceway, Miller Motorsports Park.
F1000 Pro Series wins: Miller Motorsports Park, Laguna Seca
Road Atlanta: 1:22.x
High Plains Raceway: 1:41.x
Motorsports Park Hastings: 1:21.x
Laguna Seca: 1:25.x
Sears Point: 1:31.x
Road America: 2:09.x
This car is amazing to drive, forgiving, fast, fully debugged and robust. This video is its last outing I had with at HPR all its newest updates, ~2 seconds under my existing HPR track record – scrubbing tires!
And, here's its latest outing at VIR, some practice laps:
Car is available with package below, or, with *just* the car if that's all you want to start with:
- Chassis #033 (last one or two produced I believe)
- Chromoly frame (one of only two in chromoly, the other was JRO/Jose G’s)
- Zebulon FEA-validated chassis modifications
- BRD Chromoly spar w/ integral dry sump tank
- Citation-style multi-row bonded and riveted .080 belly pan
- Measured chassis Stiffness approximately 2.5x stiffer than stock.
- Modified front and rear suspension geometry
Body / Aero
- BRD Bodywork, wind-tunnel tested - approx. 40% less drag than Stohr OEM body.
- BRD Diffuser and floor
- Zebulon MSC Front and rear wing package w/ CFD optimized & tested placement
- swan-neck rear wing mount
- dual and triple upper rear wing assemblies
- HRP rear wheel fairings
- Wheel spats
- Carbon-fiber Stohr nose
- Zebulon/HRP rear endplates
Suspension / Driveline:
- Penske 8300 double adjustable shocks with Shock Shop (Chris Billings) valving
- Hyperco springs 400-1000#
- BRD 1:1 bellcranks (replacing falling-rate Stohr bellcranks)
- Front Range motorsports front anti-roll bar w/ cockpit adjuster
- Custom WRD Differential
- Tilton master cylinders
- FastForward uprights with larger bearings
- PFC Radial mount ZR55 Calipers
- Lightened Taylor CV joints
- 2012 Kawasaki ZX10
- BRD Dry sump
- GDRE wiring harness w/ Deutsch connectors
- GDRE ECU tune
- Rilltech 4-2-1 header and oval titanium muffler
- FlatShifter Pro cut/blip
- Complete spare 2012 ZX-10 with spare BRD dry sump pan and GDRE harness
- AiM EVO 4
- MXL Dash
- 2 CAN Expansions
- Wideband O2
- Currently configured with two pedal arrangement and hand clutch (can return to 3-pedal arrangement if needed)
- Quick-disconnect fuel and water lines
- Stohr fire blankets
- AMB hard-wire transponder
- Wired for radios
- Custom-built wiring harness w/ distribution blocks and Deutsch connectors
- Stohr Front and rear quick-jacks
- 2 new sets Hoosiers, 2 used, + rains
- Schroth HANS harnesses, good through 2021
- 2 spare carbon-fiber noses
- Complete spare Zebulon front wing assembly (main, flaps, endplates)
- 2 sets lower rear wishbones
- Front wishbones
- 4 sets of Jongbloeds 7/9”
- Hoosier Wets (1 session)
- 2x Spare pre-drilled and anodized belly pans
- CV Joints
- Throttle blippers (2)
- Misc heat shielding, Silicon connectors, & more.
Complete Package: $49,900
Car Only: $39,900
Lots more pictures etc available on request.