Colorado Region SCCA Forum Index Colorado Region SCCA
Visit the Colorado Region SCCA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Registration Open, Pay later

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Colorado Region SCCA Forum Index -> Club Racing Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
paul jensen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:29 am    Post subject: Registration Open, Pay later Reply with quote

Let's go racers, Registration for the Drivers School/Octo-Regional is open, as is the First majors event at Pueblo. Just as in years past, your payment will not be taken until race time so there is no reason not to sign up now. The more folks that sign up, the better the event looks to outsiders looking in and checking us out. The La Junta events never disappoint and I'm sure this year will be no exception to the rule (WHILJSILJ)
So click on the link and sign yourself up for some fun.
If you've been thinking about getting your Road Racing license, now is your chance as we've committed to putting on a great New Driver Licensing School. http://coloradoscca.motorsportreg.com/
paul jensen

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

C'mon guys and gals. Let's get registered for the first two events of the year. It is going to be a great year at the tracks in Colorado. Don't miss out on the fun and camaraderie. The first event at La Junta has something for everyone. We have a test day on Thursday, a Drivers School on Friday followed by Track Night in America Friday evening. A full weekend of racing with 7 points paying races! A Free PDX on track for any volunteer/worker to stretch the legs of their street car. Finally, the hospitality and fun to be had in La Junta is legendary.
The first Major Tour event at Pueblo is also open for registration. If you plan on racing at either of these events please register now! http://coloradoscca.motorsportreg.com/
blamkin86

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In for Pueblo.

Not sure about other events yet.
paul jensen

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

C'mon guys and gals. Our First Colorado Major is only a couple weeks away and we are under thirty entries!!! You card will not get dinging unless you race, so enter today please. We are planning a great weekend, I already ordered great weather so that can't be your excuse. I will have the Indy 500 on TV in my paddock for anyone that wants to come by on Sunday. There is a test day on Friday and Drag Racing for our entertainment Friday evening. Make sure to check out the schedule of the event as it is a little unique and different from what you are used to. For majors racers you have one long qualifying session on Saturday morning, and a race on Saturday afternoon. Then on Sunday the Feature race and done very early. Regional Racers can watch the Major Races and then race later in the afternoon. We have tried to include everyone, even a PDX group. If it has been a while since you've raced Pueblo you may want to do the test day on Friday so you'll be ready for Qualifying.
dkmura

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pueblo remains one of the best pure road racing circuits in RMDiv! Since it's been a few years since I raced there, I wonder if there's been any changes or improvements?

I know there's a few more T3 entries out there- get 'em in, guys!
Jim Stinehelfer

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 7:34 am    Post subject: Pueblo Majors Reply with quote

The big change I noticed last year was Turn 10 leading onto the main straight is now squared off more then before. It is now an awkward corner. Not sure how long it has been this way as last year was the first time in 7 years we were there. Just watch it for the first few laps while you figure out what line works for you. The rest of the track was identical to what I remember.

Jim S
paul jensen

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's go guys, only a week until registration closes, no card charged until the event weekend. We have a total of 40 majors and regional competitors signed up. I know of a couple dozen more that I would expect to sign up. Please do so now! Even if you have to withdraw later, please sign up now to maybe entice some out of towners to make the trip.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Colorado Region SCCA Forum Index -> Club Racing Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: