Colorado Region SCCA Forum Index Colorado Region SCCA
Visit the Colorado Region SCCA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

REGISTER NOW!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Colorado Region SCCA Forum Index -> Club Racing Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
paul jensen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:31 am    Post subject: REGISTER NOW!!! Reply with quote

Alright Colorado Racers, let's show our intentions and support for the next two Majors Tour races coming up this summer in Colorado. Register now, you will not be charged until the weekend of the event. There is absolutely no reason why we all should not be signed up already. The benefit to signing up now is when out of town racers look at the entry lists they are trying to make a decision as to whether to make the commitment to the expense of traveling here for a race. One of the biggest factors for serious competitors is the size of the class field and whether it will be large enough for them to potentially earn contingency dollars and tires.
Once again we will have Regional race groups in addition to the Majors groups so for those that want or need lots of track time it is available for you. Also, since both of these events are at High Plains don't forget to sign up for and RV space or Carport space (I think there is one left for July!)
CLICK HERE, DO IT NOW! https://www.motorsportreg.com/events/freedom-sprints-high-plains-raceway-scca-colorado-553589
paul jensen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

C'mon guys, ENTER!!!
paul jensen

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's go Guys!!! Don't make me get Mad!!! You won't like it if I get Mad!!!
Suzuki_Jon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea! What he ^^^ said!!

Itís not hard, even I can do it. Look I did!

Look, letís be serious for a minute. You want to go to the Runoffs at Sonoma. None of those east coast fast guys will be there. Get entered and get qualified. Honest, it will be fun!!
#04 GTLite Suzuki Swift GTI (for sale)
#04 GTLite 2009 MX-5 Zoom-Zoom
Member #97968

THANKS WORKERS!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Suzuki_Jon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea! What he ^^^ said!!

Itís not hard, even I can do it. Look I did!

Look, letís be serious for a minute. You want to go to the Runoffs at Sonoma. None of those east coast fast guys will be there. Get entered and get qualified. Honest, it will be fun!!
#04 GTLite Suzuki Swift GTI (for sale)
#04 GTLite 2009 MX-5 Zoom-Zoom
Member #97968

THANKS WORKERS!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Colorado Region SCCA Forum Index -> Club Racing Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: