Colorado Region SCCA Forum Index Colorado Region SCCA
Visit the Colorado Region SCCA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1 heat cycle Hoosier slicks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Colorado Region SCCA Forum Index -> Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Little Bill

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:37 am    Post subject: 1 heat cycle Hoosier slicks Reply with quote

2 sets both with 1 heat cycle stored properly in my basement Pprox 6moths old. 215/580r15 one set of s80 and 1 set of s75 compounds. $ 400 obo. These are 1300 a set new before shipping.I run 245's

Bill
daveott

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:48 am    Post subject: slicks Reply with quote

Bill: Do you think these will fit on Jim Stinehelfers STL Miata? The fenders are basically stock, I can "roll the lips". His direct email is: jstine42@aol.com or you can call me & I will get in touch with him. He is in Ohio now. (720-534-8752) Thanks.
blamkin86

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave, the radial slicks are not legal for STL, unfortunately. They will fit if he wants to run them anyway.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Colorado Region SCCA Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: