Colorado Region SCCA Forum Index Colorado Region SCCA
Visit the Colorado Region SCCA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

JULY MAJORS AT HIGH PLAINS ***ENTERTAINMENT***

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Colorado Region SCCA Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daveott

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:46 pm    Post subject: JULY MAJORS AT HIGH PLAINS ***ENTERTAINMENT*** Reply with quote

Michelle & I have discussed setting up some entertainment for Saturday night at the High Plains Majors, July 6th. I found a band to play at the Pavilion, they are called Olds cool rock. Here is the link to their facebook page": https://www.facebook.com/oldscoolrock/videos/2395014433861329/

Since this would break the budget, I decided to solicit donations to pay for the band? I was going to set up a "gofundme" page, but they take about 8.2%, which I thought was a little excessive. They quoted me $1500 to play for about 4 hours, but said they were somewhat negotiable. Please email me if you are willing to donate, something, anything, to help pay for the band. I will set up an account, either in conjunction with Michelle or at Bank of the West once we get started. I am going to donate to start, so JOIN IN! I can be reached at daveott3@aol.com or 303-655-1210. You can also email Michelle at: mccollteam@comcast.net Thanks.
jerry oleson

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm​ in for $100, great idea!
daveott

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:31 pm    Post subject: ENTERTAINMENT Reply with quote

Thanks Jerry, Thanks, Guy, now we are 1/5th of the way there, come on guys/gals, let's have some fun Saturday night? When we get to 50%, I will book them and hope we come up with the rest!

Last edited by daveott on Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
a Guy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave and Michelle,

I'm in also for $100. How?

Guy
BITD # RG0020
daveott

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:10 am    Post subject: JULY MAJORS AT HIGH PLAINS ***ENTERTAINMENT*** Reply with quote

Thanks to Guy, Jerry, Dave, Jason, Dan, Derek, and Bill, we are now over 50% of the way there. Help to bring this to the checkered flag and we can have some good old fashioned fun at the Majors in July!
daveott

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 8:59 am    Post subject: JULY MAJORS AT HIGH PLAINS ***ENTERTAINMENT*** Reply with quote

We are going to have the band play for the party Saturday night, but we still need a few more $! CAN YOU HELP? Contact Michelle McColl with your donation at:
mccollteam@comcast.net,
daveott

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:44 am    Post subject: JULY MAJORS AT HIGH PLAINS ***ENTERTAINMENT*** $475 needed Reply with quote

Only $475.00 more needed for some "RIP ROARING ENTERTAINMENT" At the July MAJORS. I know racing is expensive, but fun and memories are "PRICELESS"!
daveott

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:34 am    Post subject: JULY MAJORS AT HIGH PLAINS ***ENTERTAINMENT*** Reply with quote

Thanks everyone for your contributions and participation. I hope everyone enjoyed the band!
jerry oleson

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I did !
ryanmclaughlin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The band was awesome, thanks for organizing! Our little guy danced til he passed out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Colorado Region SCCA Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: