Colorado Region SCCA Forum Index Colorado Region SCCA
Visit the Colorado Region SCCA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Year round storage at HPR? What would you pay?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Colorado Region SCCA Forum Index -> High Plains Raceway
View previous topic :: View next topic  

How much would you be willing to pay?
Nothing, not interested in storing at all
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
$100-$150 per month
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
$151-$200 per month
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
$201-$250 per month
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
more than $250
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I'm interested in storing, but just during the race season
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

Glenn Conser

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:21 pm    Post subject: Year round storage at HPR? What would you pay? Reply with quote

Hello All,

I'm investigating a program to provide secured car/tool/equipment storage at the track. The storage would be via an 8' x 40' shipping container, you provide the lock. There would be no power, lights, etc. Not designed to be a shop, just storage. You would be welcome to USE them as a shop and work in them if you'd like, but you would have to provide your own power source, lighting, etc.

This poll is specifically for year round storage and would require a full year commitment. There is another poll for storage during the race season only.

So, please answer the poll regarding how much you would be willing to pay for this. I have some ballpark prices regarding what MY cost would be to provide the containers, just need to know if there is likely to be a sufficient income stream.

Also, if you have more than a passing interest in this program, please post up some contact info and I will be in touch.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Colorado Region SCCA Forum Index -> High Plains Raceway All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: