Colorado Region SCCA Forum Index Colorado Region SCCA
Visit the Colorado Region SCCA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

June 2017 Redline Released

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Colorado Region SCCA Forum Index -> Redline Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dkmura

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:24 am    Post subject: June 2017 Redline Released Reply with quote

The latest issue of Redline has been out for a few days. Among the contents are all the race results from the RMDiv season opener in LaJunta. The Icebreaker warrants extra coverage and we hope Redline readers will enjoy it. Home of Heroes coverage will have to wait until our July issue, as there wasn't time to put much together at the end of last month. The exception is the June 'From the Editors" column that describes my feelings on what it's like to be forced to the sidelines, rather than participating. Hope our readers will give us some feedback on this issue and what you liked and what you didn't.

Pick it up the shelf here:

http://fliphtml5.com/bookcase/zhdy

It's the issue with Mazda Jon gracing the cover.
a Guy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David.

Nice to see you back at Pueblo.

Healing takes time but you will return to track fun, it's in your DNA. I was out from November 2004 and was back in race car in April 2005. Couldn't work on race car then but could go around track fast and smiling.
Also, Mazda Jon is a recouperated racer.

Guy
BITD # RG0020
dkmura

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the good thoughts, Guy! It was great to see you and all my race friends at PMP as well. Right now, I'm having pretty severe respiratory issues, so it's good the next Majors isn't for a few weeks. Gotta say, it's just KILLING me not to be racing and getting ready for the Indy Runoffs!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Colorado Region SCCA Forum Index -> Redline Feedback All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: